The Club & Guest House at UC Santa Barbara is designed to serve the temporary housing needs of University-affiliated guests and individuals conducting University business. Due to a limited number of rooms and high University demand, all guests staying in the Guest House must qualify under one of the affiliations below:
- Attending a campus event (meeting, conference, performance, athletics, etc.)
- Campus visit (families of prospective students or individuals visiting current UCSB students)
- Visiting faculty or scholars
- Conducting University business
- Club member
- Reciprocal Club member (Please have your home institution send a letter of introduction to email@example.com prior to your arrival. Additionally, please note that reciprocity allows you to stay at The Club & Guest House but does not provide a discounted rate on rooms or meals.)
You will be asked to indicate your affiliation when submitting your reservation. We reserve the right to ask you to validate your affiliation upon check in.