The Club & Guest House at UC Santa Barbara is designed to serve the temporary housing needs of affiliated guests and individuals conducting University business. Note the Affiliation tab for acceptable categories.
We accept reservations up to six months in advance on our website. Please note that we accept reservations for Commencement weekend six months out as well, but all reservation requests for Commencement must be submitted via email to email@example.com. There is a two-night minimum for Commencement weekend.
We ask that all cancellations be made at least 48 hours in advance of your check-in date. To cancel a reservation, please call the Front Desk at 805-893-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that all reservation modifications be requested at least 24 hours prior to your check-in date. To modify a reservation, call the Front Desk at 805-893-7000 or email email@example.com.
Check-In & Check-Out Times:
• Guests may check in any time after 3:00pm. For early check-in requests, please contact the Front Desk for availability at 805-893-7000. The Front Desk is open 24 hours a day for those guests who have late arrivals.
• Guests must check out by 11:00am. We ask that you return your room key to the Front Desk upon checkout. Late checkouts must be approved by the Front Desk and are based upon occupancy. Any guest who does not have an approved late checkout and who does not vacate their room by 11:00am may incur a Late Check-Out Fee.
• A maximum of 4 guests are allowed in the rooms with 2 queen beds
• A maximum of 2 guests are allowed in the rooms with 1 king or 1 queen bed
Reservation Guarantee & Payment:
• Upon check in, all reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
• Upon departure, guests may make final payment for charges with a major credit card, cash, UC Departmental Recharge or Club membership account.
• The Guest House at The Club does not accept “ghost/prepaid” credit cards, as systems do not provide authorization for these types of cards.
Pets are not allowed at The Club & Guest House. Service animals, on the other hand, are always welcome.
Minimum Age to Register:
There must be at least one occupant in each guest room at The Club & Guest House who is 18 years, or older.
The Club & Guest House and the UC Santa Barbara campus are smoke-free and tobacco-free. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, e-cigarettes and unregulated products are strictly prohibited.